Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

wats wrong with my youtube account??????????

i really wondering wath wat happend with my google-youtube account something is not okay-i made 103 video propecys im the owner of all 103 videos-cine last august 2013 i had allready over onehundredtousend visitors on my israeljakob account- now they are blocking my own work- my copywrith-open for all visitors if someone complained that i violated copy-rhith erase that video ok-but please acctivate my youtube account again. otherwise i take no responsibilyty for watever will hapen next to next propecy-fire devastasion-earthquake- and flooding. complete destruction on sillicon valley cant be averted anymore. this is a propetic warning on all corupt idiots in this world. tnx-end of transmission-prepaid---tnx and99 99 99-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen